Reliance 444 Washer Features
The Reliance 444 Single-Chamber Washer/Disinfector, a mechanical washer/disinfector, is equipped with an Eagle® 3000 Stage 3TM control system. The washer/disinfector is designed with seven factory set cycles: Instruments, Gentle, Utensils, Glassware, Plastic Goods, Anesthesia/Respiratory Goods, and Decontamination. Three additional cycles are available for customized programming to meet specific operating requirements. Each preprogrammed cycle is equipped with Pre-Wash, Wash, Rinse, and Thermal Rinse (including Drain Discharge Cool Down) phases. The 444 washer/disinfector is built to seismic design and includes a vented system and interior chamber light. The washer/disinfector offers both manifold and non-manifold washing and a power vertical sliding door, in a single- or double-door configuration.
- Available in steam-supplied or electric heat configurations as well as vented or no-vented.
- Single-door or double vertical door pass-through configurations
- Automatic detergent, enzyme, or lubricant dispensing.
The washer is designed with six (6) adjustable cycles each including Pre-wash, Wash, rinse, and thermal rinse:
- Plastic goods
- Rubber goods
- Four (4) additional cycles are available for customized programming.
Reliance 444 Washer Specifications
- Width: 42 in ( 1067mm)
- Height: 80in ( 2032 mm)
- Length: 32.625 in ( 829 mm)
Chamber Load Capacity
- Width: 24 in ( 610 mm)
- Height: 26in (660 mm)
- Length: 24 in (610 mm)
- 31 in (787 mm) above the finished floor
- Vertical sliding power door(s) is constructed of tinted, tempered glass with stainless-steel trim to allow the operator to
- view the chamber with the door closed. While a cycle is in progress, the glass door remains cool to the touch.
- Sliding door(s) is configured for power door operation.
- The door is opened and closed automatically using touch pads on the control panel, located on the same side of the washer/disinfector as the door being operated.
- Each power door includes a safety sensor to retract the door if an obstruction is detected in the doorway. If a power failure occurs, door(s) can be opened manually.
- The manual access handle is located on the top edge of the door and concealed behind the top service panel. If
double power doors are ordered, and a door interlock feature is provided to help prevent cross-contamination.
- The stainless steel pump is powered by a dual-speed motor.
- High pump speed provides the equivalent capacity of a 7.5 HP (5.6kW) motor, 240 U.S. gal/min at 70 ft (910 L/min at 21.3 m) head pressure. Low pump speed provides the equivalent capacity of a 2 HP (1.4 kW) motor, 90 U.S. gal/min at 25 ft (341 L/min at 7.62 m) head pressure. The pump impeller is mounted directly on this motor shaft and does not require additional bearings.
Refurbished Reliance 444 Series Washer
Soma Tech Intl offers the Reliance 444 Series Washer up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Reliance 444 Series Washer is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Reliance 444 Series, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on washers and disinfectors. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Reliance 444 Series are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Reliance 444 Series is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Reliance 444 Series is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Reliance 444 Series is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Reliance 444 Series contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Reliance 444 Series If you or your facility is looking to sell your Reliance 444 Series be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Reliance 444 Series to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!