Valleylab Ligasure Features
The Valleylab LigaSure vessel sealing system gives you something no other electrosurgical tool can do, permanent vessel occlusion. The Valleylab LigaSure system’s revolutionary technology replaces almost all other hemostatic tools because it doesn’t just ligate vessels, it fuses vessel walls to create a permanent seal.
- Provides a combination of pressure and energy to create vessel fusion
- Permanently fuses vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter and tissue bundles without dissection or isolation
- The average seal cycle is 2 to 4 seconds
- Seals withstand 3 times normal systolic blood pressure
- Feedback-controlled response system automatically discontinues energy delivery when the seal cycle is complete, eliminating the guesswork
Valleylab Ligasure Specifications
- Height: 5” (12.7 cm)
- Width: 15.2” (38.6 cm)
- Depth: 16” (40.6 cm)
- Weight: 13 lbs (5.9 kg)
- Output Configuration: Isolated output
- Cooling: Natural convection
- Display: Two (2) digital seven-segment displays: 1.9 cm (0.75 in.) each
- Mounting: A Valleylab cart (UC8009) or a stable flat surface
- Ambient Temperature Range: 10° to 40° C (50° to 104° F)
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 90%, non-condensing
- Atmospheric pressure: 700 to 1060 millibars
- Warm-up Time: If transported or stored at temperatures outside the operating temperature range, allow one hour for the generator to reach room temperature before using
The stated audio level is for the activation tone and alarm tone at a distance of one meter.
Alarm tones meet the requirements of IEC 60601-2-2
- Volume (adjustable): 45 dB minimum
- Frequency (nominal): Seal Mode – 440 Hz; Macrobipolar Mode – 520 Hz; Bipolar Mode – 660 Hz
- Duration Continuous while the generator is activated; changes to one short tone when seal cycle is complete
- Volume (not adjustable): 65 dB minimum
- Frequency: 985 Hz to 780 Hz; 985 Hz nominal
- Macrobipolar/Bipolar: 473 kHz sinusoid, 100% duty cycle
- Seal: 473 kHz sinusoid, pulsed
Low Frequency (50-60 Hz)
Source current, patient leads, all outputs
- Normal polarity, intact ground: < 10 µA
- Normal polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Reverse polarity, ground open: < 50 µA
- Sink current at high line, all inputs: < 20 µA
High Frequency (RF)
- Bipolar: < 69 mArms
More Information on the Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing system
Vessel Sealing: The LigaSure Vessel Sealing System can be used for vessels up to and including 7 mm in diameter, lymphatics, and tissue bundles as large as will fit in the jaws of the instruments. This system provides precise energy delivery and electrode pressure to vessels for a controlled time period to achieve a complete and permanent tissue fusion. The system has been optimized to produce minimal sticking, charring, or thermal spread to adjacent tissue.
- Bipolar may be used for most applications. The voltage is kept low to prevent sparking. The power remains constant over a specific range of tissue resistance, allowing a consistent tissue effect.
- Macrobipolar may be used for bipolar cutting or rapid coagulation. Voltage is higher, and there is more power than with the bipolar mode.
Refurbished Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System
Soma Tech Intl offers Refurbished Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System
up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Valleylab Force Argon II Electrosurgical Units, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers that are highly skilled and certified to work on Vessel Sealing Systems
. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the electrosurgical unit are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Valleylab system is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Valleylab Force 1B Electrosurgical Units is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Valleylab System
contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System
If you or your facility is looking to sell your Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Valleylab Ligasure Vessel Sealing System to Soma Tech takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma Tech Intl is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain floor space for new equipment, or looking to upgrade current equipment, contact Soma Tech’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our </a href=”https://www.somatechnology.com/Sell-to-Soma/” target=”_blank”>Sell to Soma website.
Soma Tech Intl offers a wide range of electrosurgical units. If you have any questions about any of our electrosurgical units, electrosurgical generators, or need a quick quote, call 1-800-GET-SOMA and one of our
knowledgeable sales representatives will help you.