GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine Features
Soma Technology offers the GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine as a rental option. Soma offers different rental options including rent-to-own to accommodate your specific needs. The GE MAC 1600 EKG Machine simplifies workflow with connectivity with GE’s MUSE or CardioSoft information systems. The MAC 1600’s usability and configure modes include resting ECG, rhythm, and arrhythmia. The 1600 allows physicians to make appropriate diagnoses and treatment decisions using the Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program. Soma offers different rental options including rent-to-own to accommodate your specific needs.
- Intuitive – The soft key menu makes patient data entry easy and fast.
- Clear – The 7’’ color WVGA gives a crystal clear review of the ECG waveform.
- Digital – Onscreen review of your ECG saves paper and costly repeat ECGs.
- Portable – The MAC 1600 can be easily transported. Its advanced Lithium-Ion battery permits three hours of continuous use.
- EMR ready – The MAC 1600 connects easily to your EMR system through GE’s CardioSoft software