Conmed System 5000 Features
Soma Technology offers the Conmed System 5000 Electrosurgical Unit as a rental option. The Conmed 5000 Electrosurgery Unit (ESU) can provide a wide range of procedures in one machine. The 5000 Electrosurgical unit comes with a Fluid Mode and a Laparoscopic Mode. The Fluid Mode adds additional energy while in a fluid environment and the laparoscopic mode limits the volts below 2,7000 volts to reduce the risk of burns. The System 5000 is built off of an advanced digital signal processing architecture that allows the unit to sample current and voltage over 450,00 times a minute while adjusting to accommodate the divergent delivers that are needed per mode. The Conmed 5000 comes with nine programable memory settings, that make it easy to switch back and forth between procedures.
- Offering patient safety that can reduce blood loss and the risk of accidental burns
- Nine programable settings, allowing surgeons to save their preferred operating conditions
- Remote Power Control with a standard Electrosurgical pencil
- General Mode, traditionally used in open procedures.
- Fluids Mode – Quick start-up in fluid environments, such as urology or arthroscopy.
- Laparoscopic Mode, Limits output voltage to minimize potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling and insulation breakdown.
- Pulse Cut, is useful when the precise cutting effect is needed around delicate structures.
- Pulse Coag, provides superficial homeostasis via pulsing bursts of coagulation energy.
- Bipolar Output Meter provides feedback on desiccation levels via audible and visual indicators.
- ARM (Automatic Return Monitoring), provides advanced warning of compromised patient to dispersive electrode contact.