GE Corometrics 250 Series Features
Soma Technology offers the GE Corometrics 250 Series fetal monitor rental options. The GE Corometrics 250 Series and Corometrics 250cx Series fetal monitors are full antepartum/intrapartum fetal monitor that includes innovative features that help deliver high-quality birthing experiences with enhanced patient care. The 250 Series and 250cx series monitors uterine and fetal activity including fetal heart rate and has enhanced maternal monitoring features including temperature, oxygen saturation, ECG, and non-invasive blood pressure.
- Comprehensive perinatal monitoring is needed during labor and delivery.
- Monitors the following parameters: DINAMAP SuperSTAT NIBP, TEMP, Masimo® SET or Nellcor® SpO2, 3-Lead Maternal ECG.
- Smart BP delays blood pressure measurement during contractions, reducing distractions and providing more meaningful diagnostic data.
- ChartLight with backlit keys and a dimmable display helps make the monitor unobtrusive, even in low-light environments.
- Watertight transducers use 9-crystal ultrasound technology for a wider focal region and more uniform coverage.
- Intuitive hotkeys allow most tasks to be completed easily at the touch of a button.
- Optional — CPN compatibility to streamline the capture and archival of patient data.
- Optional — Telemetry interface for continuous monitoring without changing transducers during ambulation or laboring in water.