Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 Rental Features
Soma Tech Intl offers the Philips Respironics Trilogy 100 rental option. The Trilogy 100 is a ventilation system that can provide invasive and noninvasive means of ventilation to both pediatric and adult patients. At the same time, the Trilogy system offers continuous and intermittent ventilation support for individuals suffering from acute or chronic respiratory failure. The Trilogy 100 is a portable ventilation system that runs off of Low-flow O2. The Respironics Trilogy 100 ventilator can control volume and pressure in the ventilation, making it easier for the patient to breathe. The Trilogy is a ventilator that has a microprocessor control built into the system. The machine can be used in both home care, institute/hospital care, and hospital transport settings (wheelchairs and gurneys).
- Provides continuous or intermittent ventilatory support.
- May be used for both invasive and noninvasive ventilation.
- May be used on adult and pediatric patients with at least 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Easy-to-use navigational menus.
- Utilizes an SD card that can record up to one year of data.