GE CARESCAPE Patient Data Module Features
The base hemodynamic parameter module, the Patient Data Module (PDM), is available in versions with Ohmeda, Nellcor, or Masimo SpO2 technology and with/without IBP. The PDM patient module saves ALL measured data, independently from where the information (data) comes from (measured directly by the PDM module or through interfaced external devices). The module is designed as an add-on module for future expansion with other parameter measurement modules.
Each PDM module can measure 3L/5L/6L/12L ECG, supports the 4L continuous arrhythmia analysis, can measure CO, Spo2, up to 4 IBP, 2 temperatures, and uses the absolute best technology for noninvasive blood pressure measurements, the GE Dinamap algorithm. Performance depends on the software features installed in your Carescape monitor.
- The Patient Data Module captures trend data throughout the transfer process, so providers have the right information at every touch point to ensure fast response to critical events.
- To ensure monitoring continuity throughout transport, the Patient DataModule can power the Transport Pro®device in case of a low or missing battery.
- The Patient Data Module can help you improve patient throughput and cost-efficiency by enabling you to flexibly move patients to the most appropriate care areas for their needs.
GE CARESCAPE Patient Data Module Specifications
- Height: 2.75 in ( 7 cm)
- Width: 5.75 in (14.6 cm)
- Depth: 8.5 in (21.6 cm)
Weight: 1.1 kg (2.4 lb) without battery and 1.3 kg (2.9 lb) with battery
- Type Removable lithium-ion
- Quantity One
- Voltage 11.1 Volt (nominal)
- Capacity 1.8 Amp hour (nominal)
- Charge time Approximately 2.5 hours
- Run time Approximately 1.5 hours (new, fully charged)
- Battery Life 300 cycles to 60% capacity
- Heat dissipation 15.36 BTU/hour
- Temperature 10ºC to 35ºC (50ºF to 95ºF)
- Relative humidity 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Temperature -40ºC to 60ºC (-40ºF to 140ºF)
- Relative humidity 15% to 95% (non-condensing)
- Standard leads available I, II, III, V1 to V6, aVR, aVL, and aVF
- Leads analyzed simultaneous Twelve (I, II, III, V1 to V6, aVR, aVL, and aVF)
- Lead fail Identifies failed electrodes and switches to those intact
- Lead fail to sense current Active electrodes: < 30 nA each, referenced electrode < 270 nA
Refurbished GE CareScape Patient Data Module
Soma Tech Intl offers GE Carescape modules up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The GE CareScape Module is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the GE CareScape Module, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on ECG Modules. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the GE CareScape Module are to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the GE CareScape system is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The GE CareScape Module is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the GE CareScape Module is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished GE CareScape patient Data Modules contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase a GE CareScape Module. If you or your facility is looking to sell your GE CareScape Module, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned GE CareScape Module to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain space for new equipment, or if you are looking to upgrade your current equipment, contact Soma Techn Intl’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our Sell to Soma website.