GE Logiq P6 Features
The GE Logiq P6 is an ultrasound system that offers 3D and 4D real-time imaging for a variety of applications. These applications include vascular, abdominal, gynecology, and cardiac. The Logiq P6 uses Speckle reduction and Crossxbeam imaging to enhance the images of organs with high resolution and contrast to improve the color images of the ultrasound. The GE ultrasound imaging system comes with a 17-inch display monitor, a patient database with image archiving, and automatic optimization of images. The GE Logiq P6 is a lightweight ultrasound system with a small footprint, making it easy to maneuver. The previous version of the GE Logiq Ultrasound is the GE Logiq P5.
- TruScan Architecture – featuring an exclusive, software-intensive ultrasound imaging platform that gives you unsurpassed computational power, image-manipulation capability, workflow flexibility, and product upgrade-ability, via software or hardware.
- TruAccess – is a GE-exclusive, raw-data processing technology that changes the future of ultrasound imaging. By accessing raw data, TruScan achieves excellent image quality and ensures unsurpassed today’s image management tomorrow.
- SmartScan – utilizes new advances in operating algorithms and system operations to improve image acquisition and patient throughput while increasing diagnostic confidence and exam consistency.
- ComfortScan – our most advanced ergonomic design ever, helps maximize productivity and simplify every exam you perform.
GE Logiq P6 Specifications
- Height: 1470 max; 1250 min
- Width: 43cm
- Depth: 64cm
- Weight: Approx. 80 kg (176 lb.)
- Voltage: 100-120Vac or 220-240Vac
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Power: Max. 750 VA with Built-in and On-Board Peripherals
- Maximum Thermal Output: 2200 BTU/hr
- 3 Active Probe Ports
- Integrated HDD (Capacity: 80GB)
- Integrated DVD-R/W Drive
- Onboard Storage for Peripherals (max 3 peripherals)
- B/W-printer, color printer, DVD video recorder
- Wheel diameter: 12.5cm
- Probe holders, removable for cleaning and washing
- Gel holder, removable for cleaning and washing
- Air filters, easily removable
- Front handle
- Width: 43cm
- Height: 84 – 90cm
- Alphanumeric Keyboard
- Ergonomic Hard Key Operations
- Indicator Lights Identify Activated Keys
- Integrated Recording Keys for Remote Control of Up to 2 Peripheral Devices and DICOM Devices
- 8 TGC Pods, with Re-mapping Functionality at Any Depth
Refurbished GE Logiq P6 Ultrasound
Soma Tech Intl offers the GE Logiq P6 Ultrasound up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The GE Ultrasound is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the ultrasound, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers that are highly skilled and certified to work on ultrasounds. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Logiq P6 are to the original engineering manufacturer specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the GE Logiq is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The ultrasound is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the GE Logiq Ultrasound is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished stretcher contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase GE Logiq ultrasounds, If you or your facility is looking to sell your ultrasounds, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned ultrasound takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain space for new equipment, or if you are looking to upgrade your current equipment, contact Soma Tech Intl’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our Sell to Soma website.