Olympus HD Urology Camera Head Features
HDTV1080i combines vivid visualization and comfortable control. With 1080 scanning lines of picture information at your fingertips, it dramatically expands the clinical possibilities in urology and gynecology. The images are smooth and clear, with reproduction so accurate that details and colors remain sharp and true to life. At 60g, this is the most lightweight L-shaped HD camera head available, which enables you to use it for long periods of reduced stress and fatigue during HD minimal invasive surgery, e.g. cystoscopy, hysteroscopy, and resection.
- High resolution – The advanced video chip delivers unsurpassed detail and color reproduction in HDTV1080 quality during HD minimal invasive surgery.
- Lightweight body – HDTV 1080i is the lightest URO HD camera head available, which reduces operator stress and fatigue, even during longer procedures.
- Narrow Band Imaging – NBI improves the visibility of vessels and the muscle surface allowing detection of cancer and lesions.
- Standalone remote control switch – The distantly positioned remote control switch enables easy control of any three functions and reduces the risk of camera shake.
Olympus HD Urology Camera Head Specifications
- Camera Head: Ø21 x 83 mm
- Cable: Ø3.3 mm x 4 m
- Camera Head: 60 g (head part) and 20 g (remote control part)
- Pickup System: Interline type CCD solid-state image pickup
Classification (Electro-Magnetic Equipment)
- Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock: Type BF
Cleaning / Disinfection and Sterilization
- Sterilization: Ethylene oxide gas sterilization is possible
Refurbished Olympus HD Urology Camera Head
Soma Tech Intl offers Refurbished Olympus HD Urology Camera Heads up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Olympus Urology Camera Head is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Olympus the Urology Camera Head is carefully inspected and tested by our in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on the Urology Camera Head. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the camera are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Olympus HD Urology Camera Head is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The camera head is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the camera functions and looks new. Soma Technology is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the camera head is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy a refurbished Olympus HD Urology Camera Head contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Olympus HD Urology Camera Head If you or your facility is looking to sell your Olympus, be sure to contact Soma Tech. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Olympus Camera Head to Soma Technology takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma Technology is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Technology also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!