Steris Amsco V-Pro maX Features
The V-PRO maX Sterilizer just got more productive. The 28-minute Non-Lumen Cycle can now process loads up to 50 lbs including cameras, batteries, cables, non-lumened endoscopes, and similar devices. STERIS continues to raise the bar on device processing and strives to make sterile processing departments more productive, consistent, and dependable resulting in maximum performance while ensuring a high standard of patient care.
How V-PRO maX Low-Temperature Sterilization System Works
The V-PRO maX sterilizer, our most exciting product yet, is designed with three sterilization cycles to efficiently sterilize a variety of instrument types, using our proprietary vaporized hydrogen peroxide technology. The Flexible Cycle enables you to sterilize single or dual-channel surgical flexible endoscopes with or without an additional load in 35 minutes!
- Flexibility– Process mixed loads such as two Surgical Flexible Scopes (or) one Surgical Flexible Scope and non-lumen loads up to 24 pounds.
- Productivity– Process more than 4 times the weight capacity and up to two times more Lumen devices* per load than STERRAD 100NX. Processing options include a 35-minute Flexible Cycle, a 55-minute Lumen Cycle, and a 28-minute Non-Lumen Cycle.
- Efficiency – The lack of a plasma coil allows for more usable room in the chamber. Low sensitivity to moisture minimizes aborted cycles, saving time and money, and enabling faster device turnaround.
- 28-minute Non-Lumen Cycle can process loads up to 50 lbs including cameras, light cords, non-lumened endoscopes, and batteries
- 35-minute Flexible Cycle option for processing single or dual-channel surgical flexible endoscopes
- Low sensitivity to moisture resulting in few aborted cycles
- Plasma-free process eliminating the need for space-constraining coils inside the chamber
Steris Amsco v-Pro maX Specifications
- Cabinet Width:33 in ( 838 mm)
- Cabinet Height: 75.125 in ( 1908 mm)
- Cabinet Length: 38.313 in ( 962 mm)
- Recessed Width: 33 in (838 mm)
- Recessed Height: 75.125 in (1908 mm)
- Recessed Length: 37.875 in ( 962 mm)
- Chamber Size
- Width: 17 in (432 mm)
- Height: 15 in (381 mm)
- Length: 32.5 in (826 mm)
- Chamber Volume
- 4.8 civic feet (136 L)
Refurbished Steris Amsco V-Pro maX Sterilizer
Soma Tech Intl offers Steris Amsco V-Pro maX up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Steris Amsco V-Pro maX is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Steris Amsco V-Pro maX, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on sterilizers. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Steris Amsco V-Pro maX are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Steris Amsco V-Pro maX is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Steris Amsco V-Pro maX is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Steris Amsco V-Pro maX is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Steris Amsco V-Pro maX contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Steris Amsco V-Pro maX. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Steris Amsco V-Pro maX, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Steris Amsco V-Pro maX to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!