Vapotherm Precision Flow Features
The Precision Flow is a flow system that offers humidified respiratory therapy. The humidifier adds warm moisture to breathing gases from an external source for neonate, pediatric, or adult patients to make it easier to breathe. The Precision Flow also adds heat and moisture to other blended medical airs. The system provides flow rates up to 40 LPM for adults and 8LPM for infants. The humidifier provides blended oxygen that is heated and humidified for maximum patient comfort and compliance. The Air is administered through a nasal cannula.
- The patient circuit is detachable and disposable: no disinfection is necessary
- Minimal downtime between patients: less than five minutes to change disposables
- Built-in oxygen/air blender
- Built-in electronic flowmeters and controllers
- Self-testing and self-calibrating
- Internal battery backup maintains flow and oxygen percentage for at least 15 minutes if AC power is cut off. Battery recharges in 2 hrs.
- All internal sensors are self-calibrating and self-monitoring
- A single button starts and stops the device
- Temperature, flow, and oxygen percentage are adjusted via a single setting control knob on the front panel
- All values and alarms are displayed in a single large color-coded panel
- Flow range 1-40 L/min
- Oxygen percentage is fully adjustable from 21 to 100% when two 40 psi (276 kPa) gas sources are used
- The inlet gas pressure range is 4-85 psi (28-586 kPa)
- Single gas operation the Precision Flow® detects inlet gas pressure and blends flow based on demand required and available supply. Supply pressure determines FiO2 and delivered flow; if demand exceeds supply an alarm sounds
- At low gas inlet pressures, maximum flow rate and oxygen percentage settings are automatically reduced to match the inlet pressure
- Automatically senses cartridge type: maximum flow setting is automatically reduced if low flow cartridge is installed
- Warm-up time is less than five minutes
- The sterile water supply is connected to the disposable water path using a standard spike
- Universal power requirements allow use anywhere with only a change of power cord
Vapotherm Precision Flow
- Height: 11.5 in ( 300 mm)
- Width: 8 in (200 mm)
- Depth: 7 in (180 mm)
- Weight: 10.6 lbs ( 4.81 Kg) without disposable patient circuit
- Mounting: Rear mounted clamp fits Vapotherm-approved roll stands up to 1.5”(38mm) in diameter.
- Gas Connections: Standard non-interchangeable fittings for medical air and oxygen.
- (Qty 2) GMA 3A F250 V 5mm x 20mm
- Power: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, < 350VA during warm-up, approx. 80VA in steady state (depends on flow rate and temperature).
- Bac-up power: 4.8V nickel-metal hydride battery pack.
- Gas Supply: Medical air and oxygen at inlet pressures between 4 and 85 psi (28-586 KPa).
- Water: Sterile water for inhalation in a pre-filled sealed container. Recommended water change interval based on flow rate and operation at 37°C.
Flow Rate Resolution
- Low Flow Range: 1-8 L/min
- Low Flow Resolution; 0.5 L/min
- High Flow Range: 5 – 40 L/min
- High Flow Resolution: 10.0L/min
- Average Water usage per day
- 650 ml
- Recommended Change Internal
- 500 ml / 12 h
- 500 ml / 8 h
- 1000 ml / 12 h
- 1000 ml / 8 h
- Range- 33 to 39°C at the exit from the delivery tube, adjustable
- Resolution- 1°C
- Accuracy- ± 2°C
- Warm-up Time: ± 2°C of 33°C set point < 5 minutes (at ambient 23°C)
- Minimum of 12 mg/L
- Range- 21 to 100% O2
- Accuracy- ± 2%
- Resolution- 1%
Refurbished Vapotherm Precision Flow High Flow Humidifier
Soma Tech Intl offers the Vapotherm Precision Flow High Flow Humidifiers up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Vapotherm Precision Flow is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Vapotherm Precision Flow, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on high-flow humidifiers. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Vapotherm Precision Flow are to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Vaportherm Precision Flow is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Vapotherm Precision Flow is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Vapotherm Precision Flow is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Vapotherm Precision Flow high-flow humidifiers contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase a Vapotherm Precision Flow. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Vapotherm Precision Flow, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Vapotherm Precision Flow takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!