Baxter Sigma Spectrum Features
Soma Tech Intl offers the Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion Pump as a rental option. The Baxter Sigma Spectrum Infusion System was designed with features to help reduce errors when programming an IV infusion. Soma Tech Intl gives you the option to choose this smart infusion pump with software version 6.05 or 6.02. At the initial start, this infusion system automatically defaults to using the drug safety library. This drug safety library is one of the leading safety features on the Baxter Sigma Spectrum. It is a small, lightweight, and easy-to-use infusion system, especially with its bright easy-to-read display. The Baxter Spectrum offers wireless connectivity to integrate data into hospitals’ current EMR systems and facilitate the transfer of data to and from the system for updating drug libraries as well as for continuous quality improvement reports.
The Baxter infusion pump is a Baxter IV pump with a master drug library. It is intended to be used for the controlled administration of fluids. The intended routes of administration consist of intravenous, arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, or irrigation of fluid space. The Sigma Spectrum is suitable for a variety of patient care environments such as hospitals and outpatient care areas. This Sigma Spectrum is intended to reduce operator interaction through guided programming, which helps reduce errors.
Multiple Prevention Systems
- Configurable dose error reduction software
- Single-step titration limit
- Check flow at the start of the infusion
- Secondary container infusion check
Comprehensive log software to create CQI reports Rapid, Intuitive Workflow
- Easy to set up and program safely
- Bright, easy-to-read color display
- Use of Baxter’s standard IV administration sets
- Quick drug find library search
- Utilizes Baxter’s standard IV administration sets to help reduce set-up time and waste
- Facilitates easy training of staff