Philips IntelliVue MP5SC Features
The Philps IntelliVue MP5CS is the newest generation in monitoring. The MP5SC provides the medical staff with data that can identify patients at risk. The IntelliVue comes with a Guardian Early Warning Score (EWS) that can calculate early warnings and provide a pictorial clue to help respond faster in certain situations. The Monitor goes well beyond the capabilities of a traditional spot-check monitor. what makes this monitor so innovative is the clinical decision support tools that can help measure, evaluate, and document all of the patient’s vital signs.
- Essential measurements to support informed decisions
- Large 8.4” touchscreen shows key data at a glance
- IntelliVue user interface simplifies monitoring
- IntelliVue Guardian Early Warning Scoring to aid rapid response
- Flexible operational modes for use in the general ward
- Flexible MX40 connection with short range radio
- Standard supplies – same as rest of IntelliVue monitors
- Clinical Decision Support – Standard IntelliVue Guardian EWS
Philips IntelliVue MP5SC Specifications
- Width:16.1 in ( 410 mm)
- Height:14.25 in ( 362 mm)
- Depth: 4.1 in ( 103 mm)
- Weight Without desk stand: 7 kg (15.4 lbs.)
- With desk stand: 10.8 kg (20 lbs)
- Temperature Operating: 0 to 40ºC (32 to 104ºF)
- Temperature Storage: -20 to 60ºC (-4 to 140ºF)
- Humidity Operating: 20 to 85% RH (Non-condensing)
- Humidity Storage: 5 to 85% RH (Non-condensing)
- Altitude Operating: Up to 4000m (8000 ft.)
- Altitude Storage: Up to 12000m (40000 ft.)
Electrical and Safety Requirements
- Voltage ranges: 90V to 264V
- Voltage selection: Wide range input, no voltage selection required
- Power consumption: ~30W
Measuring to Support Informed Decisions
- Philips is committed to providing excellent standard measurements such
as NBP, Microstream CO2 (including integrated Pulmonary index), choice
of spot check temperature technology with Suretemp, Tympanic Temperature
or Temporal Temperature and a choice of pulse oximetry with Philips
FAST SpO2, Nellcor TM OxiMaxTM SpO2 or Masimo® Rainbow® SET® SpO2
(including certain Masimo rainbow parameters).
Large Touch Screen Shows Key Data at a Glance
- This monitor has a large 8.4” touch screen with flexible parameter configurations
to enhance patient care.
IntelliVue User Interface
- The IntelliVue user interface is optimized for ease of use on the general
floor. It supports efficient workflow, helps caregivers in a variety of settings
to simply measure, evaluate, and document their patient’s vital signs and
IntelliVue Guardian Early Warning Scoring to Rapid Aid Response
- The IntelliVue MP5SC is fully configurable with intelliVue Guardian Early
Warning Scoring (EWS) settings, parameters, alarms, and screen layouts.
It provides caregivers with direct access to an automated scoring system
based on their own hospital’s policy and guidelines. Whatever the level of
patient acuity and frequency of vital sign collection, IntelliVue Guardian
EWS can help caregivers identify patient deterioration early with fast and
easy Early Warning Scoring calculations.
Flexible Operational Modes for use on the General Ward
- The monitor can be used in spot-check or continuous monitoring mode. In
continuous mode, the intelliVue MP5SC can be used for long-term bedside
monitoring. Its optional EWS Escalation package allows the MP5SC
to convert to a full ECG monitor via a patient-worn device when enhanced
monitoring is required, such as during a code event.
Flexible MX40 Connection with Short Range Radio
- Connects to the intelliVue MX40 via Short Range Radio for multi-patient
vital signs and occasional viewing of continuous monitoring.
Standard Supplies – Same as Rest of IntelliVue Monitors
- The MP5SC uses the same accessories as the rest of the IntelliVue family,
standardizing training, ordering, and use throughout your facility.
Clinical Decision Support Standard IntelliVue Guardian EWS
- Standard IntelliVue Guardian EWS Clinical Decision Support with optional
IntelliVue Guardian EWS Escalation Package for patient-worn, device-based
wireless ECG monitoring.
Refurbished Philips IntelliVue MP5CS Patient Monitor
Soma Tech Intl offers the Philips IntelliVue MP5CS up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Philips IntelliVue MP5CS is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Philips IntelliVue MP5CS system, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on patient monitors. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Philips IntelliVue MP5CS are to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Philips IntelliVue MP5CS is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Philips IntelliVue MP5CS is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Philips IntelliVue MP5CS is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Philips IntelliVue MP5CS patient monitors contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase a Philips IntelliVue MP5CS system. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Philips IntelliVue MP5CS, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Philips IntelliVue MP5CS to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain space for new equipment, or if you are looking to upgrade your current equipment, contact Soma Techn Intl’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our Sell to Soma website.