Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Features
The 9300XDP/XSP is the brightest light source available. It can be visualized more clearly, color can be seen more accurately, and work more effectively. Luxtec Xenon lighting delivers bright, white light that is as close to daylight as possible in an artificial setting. Its color temperature is far closer to the sun’s than Halogen’s yellow tone, or the blue tone of Metal Halide light sources.
When doctors are facing hours of surgery, headlight comfort is no small matter. That’s why Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP is the most comfortable headlight surgeons say they have ever worn. The UltraLite headlight’s smart, and ergonomic design uses the head’s natural contours to hold the light in place without uncomfortable pressure. The high-tech, washable sweatband headlight wicks moisture away from the skin. And the high-performance camera headlight systems are the lightest available.
- 300W Xenon Lamp outshines metal halide and halogen lamps
- White light delivers true color representation of tissues
- Delivers cool white IR-filtered light.
- One Rotating Turret for compatibility with most industry standard cable fittings
- The Lamp Age Meter indicates when to replace the lamp
- Mounts to Luxtec Universal Floorstand for safe maneuverability
Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Specifications
- Height: 5in (127 mm)
- Width: 12 in (305 mm)
- Length: 15 in (381 mm)
- Weight: 21 lb (9.5 kg)
- Power Input 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz
- Circuit Protection Fuse 6.3A 250V
- AC Power Leakage
- Leakage current to chassis (with ground wire intact), less than 100 microamps
- Leakage current to chassis (with ground wire interrupted), less than 500 microamps
- Protection Class Class 1 M
- Electrical Safety Conforms to UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, and CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1
- Electromagnetic Compatibility IEC60601-1-2
- Temperature Operating 10°C – 40°C / Storage 0°C
- Humidity – 50°C 85% Relative Humidity Non-Condensing Maximum
- Mode of Operation Continuous
- Ingress Protection IP20
- Type Xenon Short Arc Lamp
- Wattage 300 Watts
- Color Temperature >5000 Kelvin, IR Filtered
- Bulb Warranty 650 Hours, Prorated per Hour
- Position Horizontal ±15°
Refurbished Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System
Soma Tech Intl offers a Refurbished Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts the headlight system is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on ILuxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the pump are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Luxtec Headlight System is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Luxtec is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Soma Technology is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy a refurbished Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System, be sure to contact Soma Technology, Inc. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Luxtec 9300 XDP/XSP Headlight System to Soma Technology takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma Technology is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Technology also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!