GE Vscan Handheld Ultrasound Features
The GE Vscan Handheld is a portable packet-size ultrasound. The GE Vscan Ultrasound system comes with a dual transducer that is 2-in-1. One side of the transducer is a phased transducer, and the other side is a liar array transducer. The System provides both real-time black and white and color images for cardiologists, general practitioners, OB/GYN, primary care, and emergency care. The GE Vscan has a 3.5-inch display. It comes with a docking station and battery charger.
- Enhance the physical exam and strengthen your clinical confidence.
- Visualize organ function and make diagnoses quickly and confidently.
- Connect more deeply with your patients for excellent care.
- Just flip the top and it starts up. With its one-hand user interface and presets for common applications, Vscan imaging slips easily into your patient care routine.
- Count on Vscan throughout your busy day a single charge provides up to 90 minutes of continuous scanning. Easy-to-swap batteries can extend operation all day long.
- Vscan adds clinical value and can help support excellent patient care.
GE Vscan Ultrasound Specifications
- Display unit 135 x 73 x 28 mm
- Probe 129 x 39 x 28 mm
- Weight (unit and probe) 436 g
- Display 3.5 inches, 240 x 320 pixels resolution
- Black and white mode for displaying anatomy in real-time.
- Color-coded overlay for real-time blood flow imaging.
- Total scan time of 60 minutes with a fully charged battery. (With 80% black and white, 20% color imaging).
- The navigation wheel with a minimized number of keys provides an intuitive thumb-controllable user interface.
- AutoOptimize adjusts the gain for all depths automatically.
- AutoCycle (cardiac preset) automatically detects a full heart cycle for easy and fast review or storage.
- The duration of the clip stored (non-cardiac presets) is configurable with 1, 3, or 6 seconds.
- Presets help simplify optimized settings for imaging different organs.
- Voice recordings can be stored as part of each examination – the loudspeaker allows replay from the device.
- Charging Time: About 1.5 Hours.
- Capacity: About 1 hour and 15 minutes of active use.
- Lifetime: At least 300 charges
Refurbished GE Vscan Handheld Ultrasound
Soma Tech Intl offers GE Vscan Ultrasounds up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The GE Vscan Ultrasound is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the GE Vscan Ultrasound, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on ultrasounds. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the GE Vscan Ultrasound are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the GE Vscan Ultrasound is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The GE Vscan Ultrasound is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the GE Vscan Ultrasound is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy a refurbished GE Vscan Ultrasound contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a GE Vscan Ultrasound. If you or your facility is looking to sell your GE Vscan Ultrasound, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned GE Vscan Ultrasound to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!