Soma Tech Intl
Happy Valentines Day! Yesterday Soma Tech Intl hosted a trivia game for their employees! Do you think you know the answers to the questions? Below are the questions and scroll all the way to the bottom for the answers! How much do you think you can get correct?
History (1 point)
- What is the exact date of the Armistice for WW1?
- What was the name of the famous royal family that ruled Florence?
- Who united the kingdoms of Macedonia and Persia?
- What is the name of the French palace?
- Which president created the Food and Drug Administration, and the first National Park?
Geography (1 point)
- What is the capital of Bosnia?
- In what country will I find Easter Island?
- What state is grand prismatic spring in?
- What city in India is known as the pink city?
- The collective islands including Tahiti and Bora Bora are known as what?
Science (2 points)
- What is the largest land animal?
- AT&T was formed by what inventor?
- What is the explosion of a star called?
- This uses an arc and electricity to melt metals together?
- What 2 elements did Marie Curie discover?
Arts & Culture (3 points)
- What Broadway show has had the longest run?
- Which brand of shoes is associated with Carrie Bradshaw?
- Who composed Swan Lake?
- What Dutch de-stijl painter is famous for cubism, and geometric works in primary colors?
- What Spanish museum has Francisco Goya’s painting of Saturn devouring his son?
Bonus Questions (5 points)
- What are the 3 components of rose gold?
- Murder victim Elizabeth Short is known as?
- Who has won the most Oscars?
- November 11, 1918.
- Alexander the Great
- Teddy Roosevelt
- French Polynesia
- Beverly Hills Cop
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Rocky Horror Picture Show
- African bush elephant
- Alexander Graham Bell
- Arc welding
- polonium & radium
Arts & Culture
- Phantom of the Opera
- Manolo Blahnik
- Piet Mondrian
- The Prado
- silver, gold, copper
- the Black Dahlia
- Walt Disney
How well did you do? Did you have to Google any of the answers? How much trivia did you know? Would you say that you are really good at trivia, or is it not your strong suit? Comment below!