Skytron 6500 Features
The Skytron 6500 Electro-hydraulic operating room table operates at 120V, 60Hz, 1 phase and be protected by an 8 amp fuse. A 15-foot power cord with hospital grade plug is provided. Conductive casters allow side movement for ease-of-operation and cleaning. The Skytron 6500 surgical table is equipped with standardized side rails and a four-point, push-button operated braking system for safety and stability. A pedant-type control, unit is operable from any point around the entire perimeter of the table. The Entire tabletop is radiolucent to provide image intensification capability. Position capabilities include: lateral tilt of 30°, Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg of 30°, (body elevation of 5” with a built-in kidney bridge) back-up of 90°, back-down of 40°, height adjustment range of 26” to 47”, leg section-down 105° leg section-up 20°, 180° top rotation. The operating table controller also has flex and reflex function control buttons.
- 500 pounds weight capacity.
- Provides full body imaging.
- Instant response table movements.
- Easy-to-use pendant control.
- Uses: urology, neurosurgery, orthopedic, cysto, vascular, E.N.T., and open heart.
Skytron 6500 Surgical Table Specifications:
- Trendelenburg: 25°/20°
- Reverse Trendelenburg: 25°/20°
- Lateral Tilt: 20°/20°
- Elevation: 26” – 45”
- Back Up/Down: 90°/40°
- Leg Up/Down: 0°/100°
- Leg: Removable
- Top Slide Head/Feet: 7 ½”/13 ½”
- Top Slide Total: 21”
- Return to Level: Returns all functions to level
- Kidney Elevator Up/Down: 5 ½”/0”
- Flex/Reflex: 120°/90°
- Emergency Brake Release: Fully Mechanical
For more products by Skytron, click here.
For more surgical tables, please click here.