Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame Features
The Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame provides a convenient and stable method of maintaining patients in a flexed position for Laminectomy, Decompression, Disc Surgery and Microdiscectomy procedures.
Made with carbon composites and high impact plastics, the Wilson Frame delivers unrestricted radiolucency at the operating site.
The Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame comes in two convenient models. One model is designed to fit on the Mizuho OSI® modular spine frames, allowing for maximum hip flexion and minimum lordosis when used with the leg sling. This model may also be used in conjunction with the 180o degree rotation capabilities of the Trios® and the Modular Table System (MTS) to safely position a patient without lifting.
The Wilson Plus Universal Design is ideally suited for use on the Trios and MTS Imaging Tops. However, it may also be easily mounted on any general surgery table.
- 360 Degree Radiolucency-Wilson Plus frames offer 360 degrees of unobstructed radiolucency for easily obtainable images with either C-arm orX-ray.
- Lordosis Control – Pads flex to adjust spinal lordosis and open the disc spaces for improved access at the surgical site.
- ShearGuard® Gel Pads – Tapered for optimal comfort, two full-length ShearGuard Gel Pads provide continuous support while adjusting laterally up to 10 inches (25.4 cm) to improve ventilation and relieve pressure on the abdomen.
- Easy To Use Crank System – The removable crank allows adjustment while the built-in torque limiter protects the unit from over- cranking.
- Convenient Transfer and Storage – Wilson Plus frames roll from storage to OR with minimal effort.
- Model 5321G is designed to work with both the ISO Jackson Flat and Spinal Tables.
- Model 5319G is designed to only work with the ISO Jackson Spinal Tables.
Wilson Plus Radiolucent Frame Specifications
- Weight of Frame: Model 5321G: 40 lbs (18kg); Model 5319G: 36 lbs (16kg)
- Lateral Adjustment of Pads: 0”– 6” (0 –15 cm)
- Intraoperative Flex of Pads for Lordosis Control: 3.5” (8.8 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. (136 kg)
Have you used this product before? Are there any features on it that you enjoy using or some that you would change? Comment below.