Carefusion Alaris 8100 Features
Soma Technology offers the Carefusion Alaris 8100 Infusion Pump as a rental option. Soma offers different rental options including rent-to-own to accommodate your specific needs. The BD CareFusion Alaris 8100 Pump Module is used in the delivery of large-volume fluids, medications, blood, and blood products using continuous intermittent delivery for adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients. Infusion delivery can occur via clinically acceptable routes of administration (e.g., intravenous, intra-arterial, subcutaneous, epidural, enteral, or irrigation of fluid spaces).
Clinicians can attach up to four pump modules to a single Point of Care (PC) unit allowing four different infusions. The CareFusion pump modules can be attached to either side of the PC unit to create the desired configuration.
The CareFusion 8100 module supports the Guardrails Suite MX software. This software helps to reduce the risk of medication errors by providing a test of reasonableness before the initiation of therapy.
- Alaris Pump 8100 Module has an LCD that displays the drug or IV fluid name, dose, and rate.
- The module has indicators that display channel status-red for alarm, yellow for pause, and green for infusing.
- Set-based, free-flow protection featuring the SmartSite needle-free valves.
- Pump sets can be used for gravity infusion.
- Designed for bag, bottle, or syringe delivery.
- Supports primary and secondary “piggyback” delivery