Philips IntelliVue MX850 Features
The Philips IntelliVue MX850 is a bedside patient monitor that can address evolving security needs with a range of od capabilities that make it an extremely secure monitor. The MX850 is a premium monitor that offers advanced functionality, flexible configuration options, and an extensive range of measurements. The monitor is well suited to the demands of a high-acuity care environment. The Monitor was designed with robustness and longevity in mind. The monitor material and finishes all improve infection control with disinfectant-resistant hosing that is easy to clean with its flush, smooth surface, and glass front.
- The MX850 monitor has a 22-inch Full HD color LCD (TFT) display with a wide viewing angle, providing high-resolution waveform and data presentation.
- Adjustable screen layouts, the monitor can also be configured, to automatically vary the screen brightness to ambient light conditions.
- The Alarm Advisor provides feedback on recurring and continuous alarm limit violations, helping clinicians to adapt alarm limits more specifically for individual patients.
Philips IntelliVue MX850 Specifications
- Display Size: 22 in widescreen
- Display Resolution 1920 x 1080
- display type: full hd with projected capacitive touch (pCAP)
- Number of Waves per display: 16 waves (max)
- Module rack slots: up to 8 (with 2 FMX-4 racks)
- Applications: Native web app capability with or without iPC
- Encrypted video via LAN to active display or XDS
- remote via LAN (excerpted) to Active Display or XDS
- Number of independent displays: 2 any mix of active Display or XDS supported over LAN (excerpted)
- User ID / Authentication: Via RFID
- node authentication: via certificates; network data, print reports and file system encryption
- Native Citrix client: Native Citrix client
Refurbished Philips IntelliVue MX850 Patient Monitor
Soma Tech Intl offers the Philips IntelliVue MX850 Patient Monitors up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Philips IntelliVue MX850 is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Philips IntelliVue MX850, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on patient monitors. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Philips IntelliVue MX850 are to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Philips IntelliVue MX850 is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Philips IntelliVue MX850 is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Philips IntelliVue MX850 is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Philips IntelliVue MX850 patient monitors contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase a Philips IntelliVue MX850. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Philips IntelliVue MX850, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Philips IntelliVue MX850 takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you or your facility is looking to regain space for new equipment, or if you are looking to upgrade your current equipment, contact Soma Techn Intl’s purchasing department at [email protected] or send us a message on our Sell to Soma website.