Getinge 5524 Features
- The Getinge 5524 Warming Cabinet is designed for the heating and storage of irrigation solutions and/or blankets used in the care of patients in areas such as surgery, recovery, OB/GYN, ICU, or ER. Note: The Getinge 5524 is not to be used for the storage of injectable fluids, blood, or blood products. The Castle 5524 is a unique tabletop warming cabinet with a “look-in” tempered glass door into its convection heated chamber. The temperature range is adjustable from 90°F (32°C) to 160°F (71°C) and is provided with a “lock-in” feature to prevent unauthorized changes to the temperature setting.
- Evenly distributed heated air.
- Double-walled, type 304 stainless steel construction
- Insulation is provided to conserve energy and ensure the exterior surface does not exceed 120°F (49°C).
- Exterior tempered glass does not exceed 120°F (49°C).
Getinge 5524 Specifications
- Height: 17.5 In (44.5 cm)
- Width: 30 In (76.2 cm)
- Depth: 24 In (61 cm)
- Height: 13 In (33cm)
- Width: 26 In (66 cm)
- Depth: 21 In (53.3 cm)
- Total Usable Volume: 4.1 ft3 (116 L)
- “Look-In” glass doors provide visual inventory control without opening doors
- Large usable internal volume for storage of solution bottles and blankets
- Forced air convection heating is more efficient and eliminates the need for blanket racks
- Independent heat control provides the flexibility of different temperatures in each compartment
- Programmable for °F and °C display
- Supervisory “Lock-In” of temperature set point prevents unauthorized changes of temperature
- Non-volatile memory protects temperature settings in the event of a power loss
- An LED display will alert an operator of an interruption or power loss
- Overheat protection will shut the heaters off and provide an audible alarm or the operators
- Adjustable shelves provided to accommodate various types of loads
- Mounting options include tabletop, wall mounted, or recessed into a wall
Refurbished Getinge Castle 5524 Blanket Warmer
Soma Tech Intl offers Getinge Castle 5524 Blanket Warmer up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Getinge Castle 5524 Blanket Warmer is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Getinge Castle 5524 Blanket Warmer, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on blanket warmers. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Getinge Castle 5524 are functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Getinge Castle 5524 is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Getinge Castle 5524 is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Getinge Castle 5524 is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Getinge Castle 5524 contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Getinge Castle 5524. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Getinge Castle 5524, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Getinge Castle 5524 to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!