Curlin 4000 Plus Infusion Pump Features
The Curlin 4000 Plus Clinical Management System is a muti-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump. The Curlin is known for having a low risk of medication errors. The CMS has the capability to provide continuous, PCA, PCEA, Subcutaneous, YPN, Intermittent, and Variable modes. The Curlings 4000 Plus monitors and displays line pressure to help detect potential catheter problems like occlusion, obstruction, and pinched-off catheters. The 4000 Plus CMS Infusion pump offers a better low rate of flow resolution of only 2 micrometers.
- Continuous Infusion—Designed to allow a constant, programmed rate of infusion.
PCA or Patient Controlled Analgesia—Designed for therapies that require a continuous rate of infusion, patient-controlled demand boluses, or both.
- TPN with Automatic Ramping—Designed to allow a level rate of infusion of parenteral nutritional products with the option of tapering at the beginning, end, or both the beginning and end of the infusion. This mode also has an early ramp-down feature.
- Intermittent Delivery—Designed to deliver programmed intervals and rates of specified amounts of infuses and to optionally deliver small amounts of the infuscate between doses to keep the patient’s access site patent.
- Variable Program—Designed to allow varying amounts, rates, and times of delivery of infusions up to twenty-four specified programs.
Curlin 4000 Plus CMS Specifications
- Length: 5 in
- Width: 4 in
- Depth: 2.5 in
- Weight: 17.5 oz
- Power Sources: 2 “C” size alkaline batteries; AC and external rechargeable battery pack
- Battery Life:
- Nominal 10 hrs. at 400 mL/hr.
- Nominal 30 hrs. at 125 mL/hr.
- Nominal 85 hrs. at 2 mL/hr.
- Accuracy: ±6%
- Flow Rate: 0.1 mL to 400 mL/hr.
- Volume Limits: 1.0 mL to 9,999 mL
- kVO Rates 0.0 to 10 mL/hr; default to 0.1mL/hr
- Application flexibility provides the ability to meet your specific workflow needs. Access to
actionable reports and detailed infusion information enhance device performance.
- Ability to deliver at low rates with a flow resolution that is up to 25 times better than any other
ambulatory pump on the market. Works synergistically with a PC. Improves outcomes and reduces the
risk of programming errors.
- Programming simplicity matched with menu-driven protocols and context-sensitive HELP
screens result in an extremely easy-to-use infusion device.
Reduces Total Cost
- The simplicity of operation, reliable and dependable technology, and low cost all
PVC administration sets effectively reduce ownership costs through training cost savings and reduced
Refurbished The Curlin 4000 Plus CMS Ambulatory Pump
Soma Tech Intl offers the Curlin 4000 Plus CMS Ambulatory Pumps up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Curlin 4000 Plus CMS is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Curlin 4000 Plus CMS, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on ambulatory pump systems. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Curlin 4000 Plus CMS are to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Curlin 4000 Plus CMS is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Curlin 4000 Plus CMS is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Curlin 4000 Plus CMS is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy a refurbished Curlin 4000 Plus CMS ambulatory pump contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is actively looking to purchase a Curlin 4000 Plus CMS If you or your facility is looking to sell your Curlin 4000 Plus CMS, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Curlin 4000 Plus CMS takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!