Stryker Smart Pump Features
The Stryker SmartPump is a dual channel tourniquet pump. It is designed for use by qualified medical personnel to temporarily impede blood flow in a patient’s extremity in order to create a blood-free surgical zone. Its dual channel design supports single cuff, bilateral and Bier Block procedures, and allows for simultaneous surgery of both an upper and lower limb. Each cuff’s unique pressure and time settings are displayed, controlled, and monitored independently. The SmartPump uses single port cuffs.
- The procedure timer and cuff target pressure may be set using simple, intuitive steps. Control buttons are clearly identified.
- Inflation is initiated by pressing the Inflate button.
- Deflation is initiated by pressing and holding the Deflate button for 1.5 seconds.
- The large, bright, backlit LCD display shows total elapsed cuff inflation time and cuff pressure (mmHg). The displayed time format is user selectable: minutes or hours and minutes.
Stryker Smart Pump Specifications
- Height: 15.5 In (39.4 cm)
- Width: 10 In (25.4 cm)
- Depth: 9 In (22.9 cm)
- Weight: 12 lbs (5.45 kg)
- AC Input: 100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz universal switching power supply
- Automatic internal battery switchover for AC–free use or AC loss protection
- Facility power: 120 VAC, 10A, hospital grade receptacle
- Input voltage range: 100 – 240 VAC
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- AC fuses: 3.15A / 250V
- Power requirements: 1.5 A @ 120 VAC
Internal DC Supply Module
- Output voltage: 15 VDC ± 1%, 150 mV pk-pk ripple
- Output current: 4A maximum
- Output power: 60 W maximum
- Overload protection: Short circuit, 110% – 150% auto recovery
- Over voltage protection: 115% – 130% of rated output voltage
- Type: Nickel metal hydride (NiMH)
- Nominal voltage: 12 VDC
- Rated capacity: 2.6 Ahr
- Over current protection: Integral PTC fuse
- Over temperature sense: Integral thermistor
- Charge time: 1 hour (80% charge), 6 hours (full charge)
- Power conservation: 30 days (fully charged, then unplugged)
- Type: High resolution backlit custom LCD
- Timer: Elapsed time numeric
- Pressure: Real-time digital numeric with graphic pressure gauge
- Nominal power: 12 VDC, 1.25 A
- Flow: 10 LPM open flow
- Operating pressure: 0 – 15 psi
- Maximum pressure: 30 psi
- Repeatability: ± 0.2% FS typical
- Accuracy: ± 2% or 4 mmHg, whichever is greater, set pressure value
- Range: 100 to 475 mmHg
- Range: 1 to 240 minutes
- Adjustment: 1 to 15 minutes – 1 minute increments; 15 to 240 minutes – 5 minute increments
Zimmer ATS 3000 Features
The A.T.S. 3000 Automatic Zimmer Tourniquet System is a dual-port, dual-cuff system with microprocessor controls and dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure independently. With the innovative Limb Occlusion Pressure (LOP) feature, the A.T.S. 3000 Zimmer Tourniquet combines the latest in advanced tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability, and convenience.
General Zimmer ATS 3000 Specifications
- Self-check Calibration: automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on. This saves setup time.
- Cuff Alert: alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by when cuff pressure is sensed.
- Cuff Lockout: prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedures in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation.
- Four-hour Battery Backup: maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost.
- Color-Coded Cuffs: from 8 inches to 42 inches accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Carrying Handle: makes the system easy to transport and includes pullout hangers for storage of hoses and LOP sensor.
Comment below on which you would rather use!