WHAT ARE PATIENT MONITORS?
Multi-parameter patient monitors (MPMs) are widely used in intensive care units (ICUs) and general wards to continuously monitor patients’ health based on the following human vital parameters: heart rate, blood pressure, respiration rate, and oxygen saturation (SPO2). This is where the Philips IntelliVue MP50 multi-parameter patient monitor comes into play.
INTRODUCTION TO THE INTELLIVUE MONITORS
The Philips medical monitors offer a solution optimized for the surgical, cardiac, medical, and neonatal care environments. Combining patient surveillance and data management, it allows multi-measurement monitoring by linking separate modules with “plug-and-play” convenience.
PHILIPS INTELLIVUE MP50 FEATURES
Intellivue MP50 patient monitors offer medical personal throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side. The Philips MP50 provides essential measurements and powerful monitoring capability in a small package to match the unique needs and pace of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, special procedures, post-operative care, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer.
Additionally, the Philips IntelliVue monitors are easy to operate and use on a networked platform via wired or wireless connections. Through its intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP50 delivers the best-in-class clinical measurements including conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, capnography, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, cardiac output, temperature, BIS, and FAST-SpO2.
- Intuitive user interface.
- A simple menu hierarchy gives fast access to all basic monitoring tasks.
- Patient data management with tabular and graphic trends.
- Ventilation, hemodynamic, and oxygenation calculations.
- Drug Calculator
- Settings “Profiles” for rapid case turnover.
- Patented automatic alarm limits help clinicians provide care more efficiently.
- Basic Event Surveillance for automatic detection of patient status deterioration.
- Neonatal Event Review keeps a record of the rapidly changing condition of neonatal patients.
- Users can freeze waves on the screen and measure parts of the wave using cursors.
- The bed-to-bed overview provides clinicians with an overview of all the patient beds in their care.
- Users can silence alarms from remote beds.
- Users can assign a monitor and a telemetry device to the same patient. The telemetry data can be displayed as a fixed monitor overview session on the monitor.
- Choice of input devices: touchscreen, navigation point, remote control, mouse, trackball, barcode reader, keyboard, or remote SpeedPoint.
- 12″ TFT flat panel display with SVGA resolution, wide viewing angle, large numerics, permanently visible alarm limits, and up to six real-time waves.
- Capable of functioning in a wireless infrastructure.
- Graphical measurement window shows which measurements are being measured by which device, making it easier to resolve measurement label conflicts.
- Timer application allows you to set timers to notify you when a specific time period has expired.
PHILIPS MP50 SPECIFICATION
- Height: 12.99″ (33 cm)
- Width: 14.37″ (36.5 cm)
- Depth: 8.54″ (21.7 cm)
- Weight: < 14.8 lbs (8.6 kg)
- Size (Diagonal): 12.1″ (30.73 cm)
- Resoltuion: 800 x 600
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Useful Screen: 9.6″ x 7.2″ (24.6 x 18.4 cm)
- Pixel Size: 0.3075 x 0.3075 mm
- Power Consumption: < 100W
- Line Voltage: 100 to 240 V ~
- Current: 1.6 to 0.7 A
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
PARTS AND ACCESSORIES
OTHER PHILIPS PATIENT MONITORS
There exists an intrinsic relationship without any doubt between the different human vital parameters, heart rate, blood pressure, respiration rate and SPO2. One thing is certain: our medical professionals would be lost without Philips medical monitors.
If you have any further questions about the IntelliVue MP50 or other patient monitors, give us a call at 1-800-GET-SOMA or send us an email at [email protected] to get a hold of one of our knowledgeable sales representatives.