Nellcor NPB 70 Features
Whether it’s for an emergency situation, bedside monitoring, or routine spot-check, the NPB-70 handheld capnograph delivers accurate etCO2 values. The NPB-70 unites end-tidal CO2 monitoring – including waveform display – with proven Nellcor Puritan Bennett pulse oximetry in a portable, handheld monitor. It gives you the sophistication of a bedside monitor and the convenience of a handheld.
- For mechanically ventilated and spontaneously breathing patients.
- Full-featured capnography was previously available only on much larger monitors.
- For use on intubated and non-intubated patients.
- The low sample flow rate of 50 mil/min allows monitoring of the widest range of patients, from neonates to adults.
- Patented Microstream™ technology and a versatile range of FilterLine accessories enable CO2 monitoring even in challenging high-humidity environments.
- An innovative optical bench enhances stable, accurate measurements from a small sample.
- Capnographic waveforms and trends.
Nellcor NPB 70 Specifications
- Size: 2.95 in H x 9.06 in W x 5.04 in D
- Weight: 3.07 lb (2.6 kg)
- Power Requirements: 100 – 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 25 – 39 VA
- fuse rating: Qty2, 2A, 250V; slow-blow IEC (5×20 mm)
Refurbished Nellcor NPB 70CO2 and Agent Monitors
Soma Tech Intl offers Nellcor NPB 70 CO2 and Agent Monitors up to 50% below OEM prices with the same service and warranty as new. The Nellcor NPB 70 is not only technically refurbished but also cosmetically refurbished to make it work and look like new. When the refurbishing process starts on the Nellcor NPB 70, it is carefully inspected and tested by our own in-house biomedical engineers who are highly skilled and certified to work on agent monitors. If necessary, parts are replaced to make sure that all aspects of the Nellcor NPB 70 is functioning properly. Once everything is in working order, the unit is calibrated back to the original engineering manufacturer’s specifications. This ensures that the unit is working the same way that it originally left the manufacturer. After the Nellcor NPB 70 is working like new it undergoes a special cosmetic restoration process. The Nellcor NPB 70 is cleaned, minor scratches and dents are repaired, it’s painted, and new decals are replaced if necessary. After this strenuous refurbishing process, the Unit functions and looks like new. Soma Tech Intl is ISO 13485 certified and ensures that the best quality is given to all capital medical equipment that they sell. Before the Nellcor NPB 70 is labeled patient-ready and packed up for shipment, it goes through one last quality control test that makes sure all aspects are again working as they should. If you are looking to buy refurbished Nellcor NPB 70 contact soma at [email protected] or call us at 1-800-GET-SOMA.
Soma Tech Intl is also actively looking to purchase a Nellcor NPB 70. If you or your facility is looking to sell your Nellcor NPB 70, be sure to contact Soma Tech Intl. Soma has a dedicated and experienced purchasing department that helps you through the entire process. Selling your used or pre-owned Nellcor NPB 70 to Soma Tech Intl takes out the middle man in the equation. This also ensures that your medical facility gets top dollar for your equipment. Soma is 100% HIPPA compliant and makes sure that your equipment gets to our facility in the same condition that it left yours. Soma Tech Intl also gives the option for trade-in credit on your medical equipment. If you have medical equipment you would like to sell to Soma, send us a message here!